Felicevich Wants Sanchez to Stay at Arsenal

Felicevich Wants Sanchez to Stay at Arsenal

Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez is arguing with his own agent about his departure from Arsenal Bandar Bola.

Sanchez wants to leave the Gunners to join the Champions League team. But Fernando Felicevich as agent opted to stay for the remaining 11 months of his contract with Emirates.

Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are two teams that are very insistent to bring the 28-year-old player.

Reportedly The Citizens is preparing a contract that can be said as Man City’s biggest contract for the Chilean player, to rejoin the former Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola.

Regardless of the contract offered by City and PSG, Felicevich believes that there will be an even greater offer when Sanchez becomes contract free.

Earlier it was reported that Sanchez continued to follow a light practice together, “Sanchez will undergo the first practice session on Sunday, as we play against Sevilla. He will start training on that day, “said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on the club’s official website.

Yaya Toure Urges Manchester City’s New Defender Soon Adaptation With The English League

Yaya Toure Urges Manchester City’s New Defender Soon Adaptation With The English League

Yaya Toure warned Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy to adapt more quickly with the English Premier League. According to Premier League competition is very different from those in Ligue 1.

Mendy brought in City from Monaco with a transfer value of 52 million pounds. Banderol who then broke the record as the world’s most expensive defender at this time.

Toure, one of the senior figures who have defended Manchester City since 2010, said that the 23-year-old defender just brought in will have a nice impact on Pep Guardiola’s game system. Mendy’s speed will increasingly turn on the wing side of The Citizens.

Mendi previously had no heavy burden on the price tag owned while playing for Monaco, the article he recruited last season’s champion Ligue 1 from Marseille for 11.5 million pounds in June 2016.

Reminiscent of that, Toure advised Mendy to be directly tune with the English Premier League. Because then he believes Mendy will achieve success with City next season, even the next season.

“I know Mendy, because he is French and he has played with my former club Monaco. I think he is a fantastic player, “said Toure.

“You will see it in the English League that how strong he really is, how much energy he has. This man is one of the most anticipated, ”

“I hope he’ll be okay in the Premier League, because it’s a tough league, and we all know you have to adapt for the first month, or some players will pass you,”

“We will see. I hope he can adapt as soon as possible because we do not have time. ”

Mendy’s appearance is not very special, where he only made 24 appearances in all competitions for Monaco. But he was able to bring Monaco to embrace the title Ligue 1, with eight points ahead of closest rival Paris Saint-Germain.

Heavy burden will certainly be expanded by Mendy, because now everyone’s eyes will be fixed on him based on the tag he has. Can he face super pressure in the Premier League? Just wait its action with Manchester City 2017-18 season. (Source: Sky Sports News)

Fabregas: Morata Can Succeed At Chelsea

Fabregas: Morata Can Succeed At Chelsea

Cesc Fabregas feel confident if Alvaro Morata has the ability to qualify as Chelsea’s main striker next season Manfaat Uap Nasi.

Although previously had a rival when appearing diajang La Liga, then, but Fabregas admitted quite happy with the arrival of the player because he also had time to work together when defending the Spanish national team diajang International.

“I can always communicate well with him. He has always been a striker who has a plus in all aspects, “said Fabregas told local media.

Morata will compete with Michy Batshuayi, who showed a good performance pre-season action. And according to Fabregas, it is absolutely no problem for the compatriot.

“He has a lot of potential to get better, as does Batshuayi, depending on how they want to build a career. They are two young strikers who should soon develop as they become our main strikers. ”

“If you want to talk a lot in all competitions, you must have a striker who can score many goals.”

After Walker Go, Trippier Ready to Steal Attention Together Tottenham

After Walker Go, Trippier Ready to Steal Attention Together Tottenham

Kieran Trippier is not afraid to compete with Kyle Walker to get the right-back position of the England national team in the 2018 World Cup. Trippier has spent two years in the shadow of the player at Tottenham Hotspur.

With Walker starting his new life at Manchester City, Trippier knows it’s time to shine.

With Russia 2018 coming in the not too distant future, there is no better time for the 26-year-old to start proving his quality next season.

Trippier signed a new five-year contract following Walker’s departure and was determined to pay back the trust shown to him by Mauricio Pochettino.

“For the past two years I have been waiting patiently for my chances,” he said before a friendly against Paris Saint-Germain in Orlando.

“I’m not complaining about it, I keep practicing hard and I know with my game I’ll just get better,” he added.

Trippier started his career at City but was forced to leave following the arrival of the owner from Abu Dhabi in 2008. He played for Burnley before Spurs paid 3.5 million pounds in 2015 to take him to North London.

“The best decision for me is to go to Burnley, play every week and try to get to the top of my game again,” he said.

“Walker has gone now, we are very close and have been meeting each other since in the UK U-19 team. I have sent a message to him hoping he will succeed at his new club. But now is a great opportunity for me to work hard in pre-season, impress as many managers as I can. Hopefully get more playing opportunities, “Trippier said.

With Walker and Liverpool player Nathaniel Clyne also struggling to earn a place in the starting XI of England, the rivalry that Trippier will endure will be tough. But that does not make him afraid to try as hard as possible next season.

“I have to thank the manager. I have learned a lot from managers and players since coming here. He taught me many things in defense. My dream is to play for England. I always want to try to do it, I’ve tried and tried. I’m at the best club for me now. Whenever I play I want to do my best for Tottenham. Hopefully my performance will be good enough to be selected into the English team, “he continued.

“I already feel it and I am more hungry. There is a World Cup next year which is my target. I just have to do my best for Tottenham. There’s Walker in Manchester City, Clyne in Liverpool, so there’s tough competition. I just need to focus on myself and believe in myself, “he concluded. (Source: HITC)

Ezra Walian Practice at Bolton Wanderers

Ezra Walian Practice at Bolton Wanderers

U-22 national team manager Indonesia, Endri Erawan, revealed that Ezra Walian is being trial at second English caste club Bolton Wanderers Agen Resmi Sbobet.

It was mentioned by Endri when explaining that the Dutch naturalization player became one of the players who will perform at SEA Games 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Earlier, Ezra decided not to renew his contract with Jong Ajax because the 19-year-old attacker is minimal quota appear.

“Now, he’s another trial at Bolton Wanderers. For SEA Games 2017, he can play. He’s fit now and the doctor has confirmed, “said Endri.

Ezra did not take Luis Milla to follow the 2018 U-23 Asian Cup Qualifiers due to a virus.

However, he gradually recovered and is likely to become a player who replaced Ahmad Nur Hardianto at the SEA Games. Persela Lamongan striker has not recovered from a thigh injury.

“The possibility, we did not bring Nur to the SEA Games because of injury that takes time for recovery,” said Endri.

Official to Juventus, Szczesny Pleased and Wanted to Be a Champion

Official to Juventus, Szczesny Pleased and Wanted to Be a Champion

Juventus have completed the process of recruitment of 27-year-old goalkeeper, Wojciech Szczesny, from Arsenal with a dowry of 12.2 million euros, Wednesday (07/19/2017) local time.

The Polish goalkeeper was tied with a contract duration of four years after successfully passing medical tests, Tuesday (18/07/2018).

Szczesny’s transfer value could rise to 15.3 million euros depending on his performance during his contract term with Juventus.

“I’m happy to be at Juventus, I’m ready for the challenge, Juventus is the best choice in my career,” Szczesny said as quoted by Juventus official website.

“I have 27 years and want to be a champion, Juventus have the mentality needed to get it,” he said.

Throughout Szczesny’s career, he has never felt the success of winning the most prestigious domestic titles and European performances.

His best achievements at club level are to win the FA Cup title (2013-2014, 2014-2015) and Community Shield (2014) with Arsenal.

Szczesny spent the last two seasons as a loan player in AS Roma and down in a total of 72 games in Serie A.

He began to lose a major position in Arsene Wenger’s squad after Arsenal brought David Ospina in 2015 and Petr Cech (2015).

Problem Issue Aguero To Chelsea, Here’s The Response Manchester City

Problem Issue Aguero To Chelsea, Here’s The Response Manchester City

Manchester City as the club owner Sergio Aguero ensure if the player will not go anywhere this summer. This is related to the issue circulation if Chelsea have to approach the Argentine striker Sbobet Casino Terpercaya.

Having already lost to Manchester United in the hunt Romelu Lukaku, Chelsea directly linked with other alternative attackers like Andrea Belotti, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and Alvaro Morata. However, their options recently increased and there Aguero name in it.

The rumor of interest in The Blues stems from a Twitter uploader an Italian journalist, Tancredi Palmeri. Tancredi who is fond of breathing gossip around football writes if Aguero is currently included in the option belanjua Chelsea who is currently in the emergency situation of the front players.

This news then made a public uproar, especially the supporters of City. Although now the place is threatened by Gabriel Jesus, Aguero still has its own place in their hearts. Obviously they do not want the former Atletico Madrid out of Etihad Stadium in the transfer window this time.

Lucky rumors that have been spread then get clarification from the City through Khaldoon Al Mubarak. The chairman of The Citizens said if the future of the Argentine bomber was confirmed and the attacker would not leave.

“Of course (Aguero survived). There was never any doubt about it. I’ve read all about the issue and everything is silly, “Al Mubarak said.

“Sergio Aguero is one of the world’s best players and we are a team that wants to win everything. Having it in the squad is a necessity, “he added.

Pep Guardiola as City coach also commented on Aguero. Spanish manager was even a little upset because the reporters did not get bored of questioning the persistence of one of his fruit nanak.

Rooney Wants Barkley Survive at Everton

Rooney Wants Barkley Survive at Everton

New Everton striker Wayne Rooney admits he wants to see Ross Barkley stay at Goodison Park.

The contract from the England midfielder will run out in June 2018, and he continues to be linked with a transfer to Tottenham Hotspur.

But Rooney admitted that he wanted to see the 23-year-old player is still playing with The Toffees.

“With Ross’s ability, we certainly want him to take part of what we want to build at Everton,” the 31-year-old striker told reporters.

“He can help us to be better, all decisions about his future, certainly depend on himself.”

“I’m sure he’ll talk to the manager immediately, and do what he thinks is right for him.”

Murphy urges Liverpool to sign Van Dijk

Murphy urges Liverpool to sign Van Dijk

Former Liverpool player Danny Murphy has stated that the team he once defended should be able to bring Virgil Van Dijk who now strengthens Southampton Bola Online Maxbet.

Previously, the Dutch national team retainer is indeed linked will soon join to Anfield and reportedly the Reds ready gelentorkan fantastic funds in the transfer market this summer. However, recently the Merseyside club has apologized to Soton and they will not be teasing the players again.

So make them bring Mohamed Salah from AS Roma with a fund of 39 million Pounds and expected Egyptian winger can help the power knock on the team in the summer.

But now 40-year-old Murphy feels Liverpool should be prioritizing to bring quality defenders who are considered weak even though they already have quality names like Dejan Lovren, Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip.

“Personally I think Liverpool’s problems are on the defensive,” Danny Murphy told the media.

“I think Van Dijk hamoir is approaching. Where it will be a phenomenal signing. They definitely need a left back, as we know.

“Maybe the central midfielder is also needed but there must be more business to be done at Anfield.

“What I understand is that they are really trying to push for bringing in new players to try and compete.”

Meanwhile, Murphy also suggested that Liverpool look for a striker that suits the needs of the team.

“I think another question is they need an attacker who can score 20 goals per season, because Roberto Firmino generally also plays such a role,”

“They have one that is Sturridge, but he does not seem to be in line with Klopp’s wishes from his striker.

“So maybe they will monitor too, we have to wait and see it.”

Besides Salah, Everton’s eternal rivals also brought Dominic Solanke from Chelsea with free transfer status.

Ruediger Wants Soon to Play for Chelsea

Ruediger Wants Soon to Play for Chelsea

Chelsea’s new defender, Antonio Ruediger, is open about his decision to move to the English Premier League champions. The German player said that he is difficult to refuse the proposal of the Blues.

Antonio Ruediger officially became a member of Chelsea after passing medical tests on Sunday (9/7/2017). The 24-year-old is tied up with a contract until 2022.

The Blues keep the cost of removing the Ruediger. Only, according to news circulating, they spent 34 million pounds (Rp 587 billion) to transport the players from AS Roma.

Ruediger is ready to prove his worth is bought as a replacement for Branislav Ivanovic, who leaves for Zenit St Petersburg.

“It’s good to be in Chelsea, not all players have the same chance to join a Chelsea classmate,” Ruediger said.

Ruediger became Chelsea’s second recruit in the summer of 2017. Previously, Antonio Conte’s squad got Willy Caballero from Manchester City for free.

“I can not wait to meet my teammates and officially become a Chelsea player,” he said.

The Blues Technical Director, Michael Emenalo, also had the same hopes for Ruediger.

“Antonio is very young but he has a lot of experience at club and international level and he has all the qualities to succeed in the English Premier League and we believe he is fast with the team,” Emenalo said.

Atletico Madrid Want to Bring Home Chelsea Striker

Diego Costa

Atletico Madrid Want to Bring Home Chelsea Striker
Atletico Madrid have agreed a deal to bring Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon this summer. However, the deal ultimately failed after the Spanish club was sanctioned a transfer ban imposed by the Court of Arbitration for Sport last month.

After Lacazette officially moved to Arsenal on Wednesday (5/7/2017), Atletico Madrid now re-focus on Diego Costa. As reported by Sky Sports, Atletico will bid to Chelsea this week for Costa.

Despite being Chelsea’s top scorer last season, Costa has been told Manager Antonio Conte that he is not in his plans for next season. The Brazilian-born striker also wants to return to Atletico, although he can not play until January 2018.

Atletico had a plan if he could bring Costa home to Vicente Calderon. One of them is to lend it to the Chinese club until the end of the year. The Super League transfer window will be closed on July 14, 2017.

Tianijin Quanjian is willing to pay Chelsea 76 million pounds for Costa in January 2018. However, Atletico believes they can get the Spanish national team striker less than half that price.

Costa had four seasons playing for Atletico Madrid. He then sold to Chelsea for 32 million pounds in 2014 ago.

New Uniform MU Classic Nuance

Winger Jesse Lingard memamerkan seragam baru Manchester United (MU) untuk 2017/2018.

New Uniform MU Classic Nuance
Manchester United (MU) inaugurated a new uniform for 2017/2018. This is their third uniform since back holding Adidas Bola Online Terpercaya.

The Red Devils had previously run with the German manufacturer in the period 1980 to 1992. MU then duet with Umbro for 10 years before using Nike until 2015.

Several MU players took part in the launch of the latest uniforms, including Jesse Lingard, Daley Blind, Juan Mata, plus new player Victor Lindelof.

Jersey this time impressed minimalist plus cutting-edge technology. The design of the uniform is dedicated to the classic old jersey of the British champions 20 times.

The uniforms are buttoned, while the three typical Adidas lines are on the shoulders. While the arms are black and white.

MU will be wearing this new jersey in the premier pre-season match this summer, against LA Galaxy at StubHub Center, 15 July.